(COVID-19) Corona Virus Information
For Everyone’s Health and Safety:
- Face Coverings are REQUIRED to enter the building.
- We asks that Adult patients attend appointments by themselves. Pediatric patients may only have one guardian present, and no additional siblings or children are allowed in appointments. These restrictions are in place until further notice.
- We also offer telehealth appointments. Please call 765-742-1567 and ask to schedule a telemedicine appointment. These appointments can be conducted via a computer or a smartphone.
- Riggs Community Health Center is now administering Covid-19 vaccines at our Lafayette location. You must register to receive a vaccine. Register online at https://vaccine.coronavirus.in.gov/ or by calling 2-1-1.
- Riggs is currently serving patients 16 and older with appointments available Wednesdays.
- Learn more about the Covid-19 Vaccine here: https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/.