Join Our Team
Join Our Team!
Riggs CHC is always looking for highly qualified professionals to fill positions in the organization. What drives us is our mission: to improve access to quality, cost effective, comprehensive health care with respect and compassion to under-served community members.We provide a vital service not only to our patients, but also to our community. We believe that high quality health care is something everyone deserves, not just those who can afford it. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, Riggs CHC is a covered entity under the Federal Tort Claims Act. In addition to the employment opportunities listed below, we also have opportunities for volunteers of all ages. If you would like more information on volunteering with Riggs CHC, please visit our Volunteer page and learn how you can make a difference in someone's life.
Positions Currently Available
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Vice President, Medical Affairs
Adult/Internal Medicine Physician
Patient Services Representative
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
How to Apply:
- Download and complete an application for employment.
- Click the job your are interested in and read the requirements for the position. Near the bottom of the job's description, click "Apply for job".
- Be sure to attach a copy of the following to your email:
- Completed copy/scan of your application.
- Copy of your current resume
Adobe Reader is required to view the documents downloaded from this page. Please click here to download and install Adobe Reader.